Friday 31 May 2013

Various Things That Happened At PS13

Last week I went to Primavera Sound; now I'm back and too lazy and tired and blissed out to blog properly. I did, however, manage to write a bunch of notes in my phone while on my way back, and I've dutifully reproduced these for you here. I like how they sort of make sense, but also don't remotely. That's kind of how it was.

Enjoy.

*

JAMC head butt then apologising to her boyfriend
Stoned at MBV
Saturday spanish friends <3
Accidental Menomena
Nick Cave dance and girl who took more photos of me than of him
Parquet stage invasion
John Dwyer being a fucking dude
Brad Cox being a fucking dude
Lockett being Lockett
Deerhunter techno
No subtlety with drug dealers
Mexican guy who compared me to his gran
Hot and Crusty! Foc. Playground. Beach at night.
Purple Bottle.
Lovely guy at front of Deerhunter.
Vibrating piss.
Stealthy piss.
Gira spit/Spanish friend at Swans who left :( Gira Spanish.
Cute Daphni blogger guy "I DON'T SPEAK SPANISH". Awkward dance.
5am McDonalds hunt w/ Brian
Hammered cycling.
THM. "That was for Rebecca".
Thinking muesli was drugs.
Inconsolable at Mount Eerie.
Aaaa Oh Sees noise.
Girls at Deerhunter mk 2 - cape bonding.
"Band of Horses 2: the Reckoning".
Bradford Var joke?
Strategic standing opposite Lockett <3
Desire fucking Lines
Best falafel
Gin and skidding from Deerhunter to Thee Oh Sees
FULL OF FIRE, my friend. Also One Hit, Silent Shout.
Free whisky at Nick Cave. Stagger Lee sass, amused guy. HUSSAIN, our hug, phone background, Hussain's love of Stagger Lee, literal dancing to every NC song
Solange! American woman and me "She's so good" "She's so good"
TWIN PEAKS TAXI
Stickets Warren Ellis
Lost taxi
Everyone thinking I was Spanish
My let's talk about gender baby portaloo joke
Guy who slept on me at Veronica Falls
Minotaur x
Auditori stoner girls, best weed
Daughn Gibson yell :/
Pretending Lockett was looking at me
I love you / ok - JAMC
Cup skirt nurse with wound
Weird Heineken road
Giving Spanish people directions
"Si" at White Fence
Simian endless drops and need of wee
Caesar Segall dance before Godflesh
Protest
Manc meet up - angry at Aaron because from San Fran and doesn't like Oh Sees
Security guard convo with random Arabic!
Sapnish people's adorable pronounciation of "Becca"
Complimentary drug dealer at end

No comments:

Post a Comment