Tuesday 25 March 2014

Youkoso, etc

BIG NEWS.  The thing I've been harping on about for years is finally happening and I've moved to Japan! I now reside in the city of Kamagaya where I'm being paid to make my awful accent/grammar/existence a thing. Accordingly, I'm turning Little Charmer into a kind of ESL blog, except with no real information and more typos than are really acceptable for a teach.

As I only got here Saturday there's little to report, though I've been making lots of trips to my local supermarket, ostensibly for earthquake supplies but really because I love a) confusion b) tempura. On another note, I've already decided on a running feature for my blog: the imaginatively titled Kit Kat Challenge*, in which I'll be pursuing, eating and reviewing every one of Japan's 98 varieties of Kit Kat for your reading pleasure. You're welcome.

For now, I rest (it's night here), but in the meantime you guys-plural are welcome to submit suggestions for an Google-friendly blog title, as I'm all out of ideas that aren't horribly appropriative, and I want fame.

Sayonara.

*unsponsored, though I'm open to offers (really).

No comments:

Post a Comment